Friday, December 06, 2002

Last day of class! Yay! Life is sweet.
To anyone that I've offended, sorry. I try to be a nice guy, but sometimes I don't do everything right and personalities clash.
Finally, I'm considering changing my "stage name" to Dorian Gray for a few reasons. Dorian Gray is from Oscar Wilde's book The Portrait of Dorian Gray which is a great book. Dorian Gray is a person's name so it might be less confusing for those who think that Hastheboyfallen is a full band. Also, Hastheboyfallen was originally a screamo band and I did not think of the name. Dustyn (ex-Arms Length, To Fester Within) made it up so I sometimes feel guilty for still using it. However, I've already come a bit of a ways with Hastheboyfallen already and it might be a mistake to change the name now. Any opinions: e-mail me.

No comments: