Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I just got this really inspiring e-mail from a 'fan'. It was so great that I just needed to post it up here.

recently i have had the pleasure to listen and live by the album titled
"The world after April" by the artist hastheboyfallen. Where am i now can
be described as a hellofuncertainpathsofjoy. one very special decision making
night in my life hastheboyfallen was there. i mad a decision that night between
touring and helping the band Complicate, that i work for, or being able to
go out of town and see the one person i have ever fallen in love with who
i hadn't seen in over a year. hastheboyfallen was there for me as i got really
stoned sitting on my bed with a pad of paper and a pen. it played loud as
i shook profuselly nervous and not sure of myself or what decision i had
to make. the only thing i could do is sing "sometimes we just want to wear
black, armbands" and get so fucking into it. I made my decision and began
to write, i made career choice and decided that i had to go with the band
this weekend. I started to write to her as i sang "bright eyes, and dreamy
perceptions...". tears falled from my face as i wrote the most emotion poem/love
note i have ever wrote in my life thinking about "sometimes i whish i wasn't
so alone." hasaboyfallen has become a big part of my life everyday. i need
it, its just a part of me now. thank you for that
i need to see hastheboyfallenlive soon, i live in fredonia at the time being
but its necessary to see you perform live , come around here and rock

-strauss


I'll try and get a show out in Fredonia. That would rock!

No comments: