Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I went to a show at the av space last night. It wierd, quiet. I had the poisonous seeds in my belly and was feeling in rare form. I had to gather my wits in the car. Then I got all too drunk and drove my self home without saying goodbye to anyone. Lately social interactions have been leaving me disappointed and discouraged. In the past I used to live for them. I used to think that my life would be okay if I just had enough friends. I guess it's hard to like other people when you don't even like yrself. I mean, it's not that I hate other people, it's just that I feel way too much pressure around them. I don't feel like I can ever be myself. Not necessarily that I have to be cool, but I at least have to be interesting. The last thing I want is to be boring. Anyway, I think I might go to this show: Dr. Hamburger Presents: Pit Er Pat [ Chicago, Illinois], White/Lichens, Science vs Witchcraft Sat May 5th 9PM - $7 at av space but I don't know if anyone else is planning on going. I don't know if I'll have fun, but it's something to do and the music seems cool. Why doesn't anyone have fun anymore? Is it because of the PATRIOT ACT? Is it because now we're all scared?

No comments: