Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Reality, or at least I guess that's what most people call it, finally hit. Today I realized that walking around in a drug frenzy all the time never knowing what's going on doesn't rid you of the shitty things in life, it only alleviates them for a time. I've been sick with some sort of viral infection for a week, high on Dextromethorphan, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Pseudoephedrine, Doxylamine Succinate, Guaifenesin and my good old stand by Tetrahydrocannabinol the whole time. I got my car broken into. I am completely broke. I've missed a lot of work. I'm behind in college. But still, I'm not breaking down like I would have if I was at the emotional stage I was probably less than a year ago. I think I'm finally starting to realize the Amerikan experience. This is what it's like to live in Amerika today. It sucks and most of it is due to fascist authority, but it still can be what you make it if you live life passionately. I'm going to film class now because it's fun. All we do is watch films.

No comments: