Monday, October 06, 2003

On Saturday my car was broken into outside of the Water St. Music Hall. It was pretty crazy. I've never been the victim of crime before, so this was definately a new experience for me. Even though it's going to be a real pain in ass getting everything sorted out, trying to find money to pay for it and lamenting over the irreplacable items that had sentimental value, I'm not real upset about it. Life goes on just as it did before. I think I've come to realize that possessions are fleeting. Easy come, easy go. So I don't miss them because what's the point in missing them. Possessions don't have personalities. You can't call them when yr feeling down. I'm glad I had my friends there to help me through it because I realized that it's relationships with people, not material possessions that are important.

http://www.claykeck.com/patty/

No comments: