Sunday, March 09, 2003

So last night I had a great night. Friday was good too, but not as good as last night. Anyway, I hope I dream tonite.

So I don't know if I already said this, but on Saturday, April 26th I'm playing at show at Rocket Coffee (Monroe Ave. Rochester - near Krudco, Atomic Eggplant, Abundance Coop) at 9pm. I'm not sure who else is playing yet and I'm not sure what the cover will be (probably no more than a $5 donation). I think it's a benefit for Rochester Anti-Racist Action, but I'm not sure of that either. When I get more information I'll post it here.

Finally, I'm going to try and do a split CD-R with the Jesse Ames Experience. I wrote three new songs and I guess Jesse has three new ones too so I think a split's a cool idea.

Well, that's it for now. Like I said, I hope I dream.

PS: listen to Forgotten Figures Falling Together Between Two Twigs if you get the chance. They're off the hook.

PPS: "Where's yr friend Becky, dude. I want to go home." -p

No comments: