Sunday, March 16, 2003

So last night I got hit on twice. The first girl was really drunk and the second was like 14... not interested, but it's flattering anyway. Maybe being single won't be so bad.

Ok, so here's the news that I was going to say before. Six Degrees of Separation Anxiety is the soundtrack to a movie called Meridian by Josh Strauss. He has copies. If you come to the show on April 26th he'll probably have copies of it. Also, we're talking about doing a screening.

Second, I'm trying to get a show in Brockport with me, Forgotten Figures Falling Together Between Two Twigs and The June Observer. It's still in the works. Also, Forgotten Figures and I are going to do a split and we're going to cover each other's songs. That will get on it's way after the split with the Jesse Ames Experience is done which should be soon, but it hasn't happened yet because I'm a procrastinator.

I think that's all I have to say for now. Oh, someone told me to tell everyone I know to go to a show at Rocket Coffee this Saturday at 9pm so, yeah, do it. I forgot the names of the bands. I know one is the Grievants and the other is something with the word 'penny' in it I think. The latter is pretty good. I've seen them a couple of times. Too bad I can't remember their name.

No comments: