Sunday, April 28, 2002

Well, I saw the Casket Lottery in Medina on Friday. That was way fun, even though Medina is a crappy town. I met Benji there for the first time in person after corresponding over e-mail for a while. His band Goodbye Compassion played. They surprised me with how good they are.
My parents' 25th anniversary party was saturday. It was supposed to be a surprise, but my brother and I messed up the time so we ended up showing up an hour early. Oops! They were still surprised that my dad's parents from PA were there.

Well, in future news...
Wednesday Dennis Monroe is playing with cowboy poet Ed Schelb at Java Junction in Brockport this Wednesday at 7:30 as part of Brockport's Writers' Forum.

Then; Thursday I'm playing at Java Junction for open mic night. It starts at 8 and I'll probably play early so be there promptly.

No comments: