Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Hello computer nerds. Sorry I haven't written in a few days. So I'm sitting here in my kitchen listening to my brother practice banjo. Yes, the same brother who plays on Ylin Ylang (Hospital Song) on my new CD. Today my friend told me, "soon no one will remember me because my name is written in water." And I told her about how I wrote about the way I fill the black hole in my mind last night in my notebook. Bright Eyes is coming out with a new ep. It'll be released May 6th. You should preorder it today. Also, check out Conor Oberst's new band, Desaparecidos. Coheed and Cambria is playing in Rochester on June 5th @ Arms Length's CD release party. I'm playing a show the 24th of this month at RIT. I'll post more information about it tomorrow. Also, a new/better website should be here soon with no banner ads.

No comments: