Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the Lineacratic Supervini (descendants of (the ex-Virgin) Mary (Erzulie)):
an esoteric order of those related to Mary, mother of Christ, who engage in secret mystical rituals
Barak Obama told me about them in a dream
I was in a high school classroom and the teacher kept calling on me and I said, "I don't have to take this, I'm only here for fun, I'm in college already."
I have a lot of dreams about being back in high school lately.
Then Barak Obama, who was one of my classmates, asked me, "What do you do in college?" I told him anthropology. He told me I should get involved in fantasy anthropology to which I replied, "I'm interested in mysticism." He then asked me if I had heard of the Lineacratic Supervini.

I have good dreams.

And then I have bad ones.

Last night I had a dream within a dream about zombies. It was a typical zombie story where the hero is the last one alive at the end. When I "woke up" I was scared and told myself that I should stop watching so many scary movies. I was scared inside the dream from the dream within the dream.

Then there was the time that I lucid dreamed. I remember motorcycles flying all around me in a circular pattern. And I was flying too. And there was a phone in the middle of the sky. I picked it up and called someone telling them, "I'm dreaming."

No comments: