Sunday, October 28, 2007



I was born immaculately
Caucious indigation followed me
My comtempt and my anxiety danced on top of my skull clumsily
So I hated this thing that represented my enemies: authority
I even struggled with the higher power
We would have long debates about piety and heresy long into the starry night
I was born a virgo
A virgin

You are a Fox! (your score: 22)
Characters: Razvin in Eyes of Crow; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars

Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses



I always thought I was a rabbit because I've seen rabits in visions and even real ones at important junctures in my life. No one can tell you who yr power animal is really. You have to figure it out for yrself.



No comments: