Saturday, September 01, 2007

I was gonna go to seabreeze on my birthday, but I found out it's closed that day. The Fair even ends on sept. 3. Damn. Oh well, I guess it'll have to be Coney Island in My Mind.
The pennycandystore beyond the El
is where I first
fell in love
with unreality
Jellybeans glowed in the semi-gloom
of that september afternoon
A cat upon the counter moved among
the licorice sticks
and tootsie rolls
and Oh Boy Gum

Outside the leaves were falling as they died

A wind had blown away the sun

A girl ran in
Her hair was rainy
Her breasts were breathless in the little room

Outside the leaves were falling
and they cried
Too soon! too soon


some more dangerous links:
Unification Church
The Palm Tree Garden of Philip K. Dick
Crop Circles
DREAMS OF THE GREAT EARTH CHANGES
Pieman
Dextroverse
Seven Seals
12 Tribes
ConspiracyWeb - The Web Site for Paranoids
Xenu
Jeff Rense
David Icke
The Great Illusion

No comments: