Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm just no good whenn I'm like this. I get lazy because I feel helpless. Ho hum, the negative charges increase static electricity. I've been dreaming. Last night I had a dream that I had two tv's and sesame street was playing on one of them, but it was a twisted version of sesame street. then the tv went soft like it was made of cloth. For love of absurdist melodrama. I'm all over the invocation. Spread out like a tablecloth. I'm all over like a blanket. Stretching and molding my shape to fit the uniqueness of the individuals in the room. The room that is the present. The room that is the current situation. The relevant space, the space relevant to the moment. A visual limitation. Merely a mindgame. A trick, an illusion. No, there is something out there. Why can't it be seen? These rooms we lock ourselves in. These spaces we inhabit. Keeping them clean, or letting them go. Why do we pay so much for them. We'll just leave them eventually, in the hopes of moving on into the future. Letting go of the spaces of the past. And inhabiting new spaces. I watch too much tv.

No comments: