Thursday, September 11, 2003

today's links:
http://www.subgenius.com/
http://www.geocities.com/main_clinton_leaveit/

today's poem:

*Entropic Distance; Fragmented Pangea*



Turn the corner and my mind doesn't work
Laying the bricks in the wall before the machine stops working
Dry lips and moist pants
Fucked on hashish and beer
The lights dim
There's really no light at all
And you became a ghost
All I could see was yr auora and it scared me
Frantic in the playground of yr mind
Bending, turning, streching
Fucking my mind
Fucking in my mind
Fucking up my mind
Black lights make bodies glow like the gray race
Married to my mind
Married in my mind
Married to humankind
Touching, breathing, thinking,
Stoned as fuck
My mind's not clear
My eyes, heavy eyes
Red from grass and fatigue
Run run run! The lunatic approaches!
We're gonna need to go further than that
We're gonna have to go down
Watching the trails that precede my cigarette
A joint and codeine on the beach
The waves feel like me
Crashing against yr shore
And not alone like before

No comments: