Thursday, May 15, 2003

Today is the end of an era. I'm sitting here thinking about what today means. I have my last exam of the semester today and I still haven't registered. I can't get ahold of my advisor which is a pain in the ass. I shouldn't have procrastinated this long, but I still wish it could be easier for me to just pick a couple of classes for next fall. I have to go to the DMV today to register the car in my name. I tried to go yesterday, but when I got there it was closed. Not a fun day. Today is the last day in my parents' house. I'm excited, but I'm also kinda scared. I am imagining this summer to be wonderful, but also it could be horrible. It all depends on what I make it. No time for poems, now or probably for a long time. Maybe I'll try and use someone's computer sometime this summer, but no promises. Ok, so peace to everybody. All Power to the People!

No comments: