Sunday, October 13, 2002

This is a cute little cartoon.
Also, Michael Moore's new movie, Bowling for Columbine is out in NY and LA. I haven't seen it yet, but I plan too even though I'm not really sure about gun control.
I watched this movie called Focus today. It was quite good. I'd recommend it. It's based on an Arthur Miller novel (a plus right there) and it's about anti-Semitism in America during WWII. It's something that people don't often think about. Also, it's preachy and pro-Zionistic. It's more human.
Plus! I saw George Burdi on TVO today (I always like Canadian TV better than American). He's such an inspiring person. He was a head honcho in the White Supremacist Punk movement, but is now an anti-racist. Anyway, the way he talks is so great. He's way intelligent, but isn't preachy. He gets you to understand the white supremacists, but doesn't condone what they do. He is truly trying to reach those blinded by the movement. I read an interview with him in Punk Planet a while back, but it was cool to actually see him speaking. He talked about being interviewed by CNN and being on the Geraldo show when he was with the white-supremacist movement. It made me wonder, why doesn't American TV have an interview with him now. Obviously you can see what their priorities are. Check out his band Novacosm.

No comments: