Friday, September 06, 2002

I haven't posted any new poetry in a while so here's a new one that I tried to get out on labor day, but had technical difficulties.

*idealist mouse*


They all heal wounds deeper than sorrow with lamb's ear and acacia like tiny toy soldiers made from war surplus tin
And they sing to you when the moon is low and yr feeling about the same altitude
I can hear their haunting and quivering voices now
I left the party to call on a velvet friend I left hanging up the phone on the gallows
Red is the color of royalty
Black is the color of savegery
Fire is red
Shadow is black... coincidentally

I'm looking through binoculars at a view I paid a quarter to see hoping it was worth it to maginify some small fraction more than my own naked eyes
You'll get a turn
Opps, the time's run out
Got another quarter?

Idelitikantofalastinanastasiumtorianisticalinoliip
This game has gone on too long
The monotony of monetary interchange, the houses, the hotels, chance and community chest
Where is the card for, "Union demands shorter hours, higher wages. Pay $500 to all players."?

No comments: