Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Well, Sunday I saw Arms Length's comeback show with Coheed and Cambria and the Paragraph on Cosmonaut Records.

I'm going away on July 5th to be a cowboy, so if anyone wants to book me for a show before then that would be great. I don't use the internet much these days, but if you e-mail me @ boyxfallen@positive-youthfoundation.com I'll definately get it and we can talk business.

My new hobby is herbs. I don't mean people you don't like. I mean the plants. I have a garden at my house and I use the herbs for all sorts of wonderful things.

I don't think I'm going to release the World After April for a while until I get the layout and everything perfect, so saying that it would come out last month was probably a little amitious.

My graduation party is on the 28 of this month. I'm so excited. Today was my last day of high school!

No comments: