Sunday, June 16, 2002

This poem may possibly be made into a song. I don't know yet.

*Guilt*



Smoke rings rise from Isaiah's tomb
As I spiritually fish the shallow waters of Jordan
I am sorry
Heartbreak at Hyperion Bay
I'm sorry I'm so beautiful

I am the enigma and the stigmata
I am the son of sam - the shining light, the devil's passenger
And I break these promises like threadbare twine holding these relationships together

I've always been here
I can be so free
But I feel so helpless
Suddenly life doesn't look so good

The cavalry's been called and the stallions are galloping to Kennedy's camelot to save the day
Pigs don't sweat
And cows don't sing

The prodigal son begins his journey
Can you dance to this revolutionary beat?

The shoe fits the wrong foot
Where is Ishmael to go?

It's all over
It's all over
It's
all
over

No comments: