Friday, May 24, 2002

I like female vocals like Azure Ray and Jejune. Those two are my new inspiration for living.

And now...
A NEW POEM!!! YAY!!


*My Dreams These Days*



Standing up late watching a candle burn to the end of the wick and then snuff out like it was punched in the chest
Sometimes I cry at how pathetic I am.

My dreams these days are happy and filled with fantasy - creativity
These days all I do is sit and wonder up at the moon's bright, shining, singing face
And I invent psalms and canticles to pry electronic eyes closed and positronic circuits blinking intermittenly

A song came to me in a dream and I tried to sing but only uttered a low hum filtered through a sustain/delay effect pedal and the system platform's standard reverb
I sand in a church and it must have been god singing back at me his/her universalist chorus

Sometimes when these gothic towers get too tight I jump! and then wake up right before I hit the hard ground at the bottom
These are all dreams
But I would like to marry an elf
She would bring me eternity and wishes and whims
We'd play badminton on a rope and lawn bowling and croquet
I think the new renaissance is coming

Isn't it about time we've declaired independance from something?
Corporate escapism perhaps?
Have you heard: it's a revolution
A renaissance
I am reborn, but not as a mortal
As a god
And I embrace divine existentialism

I breathe in and I breathe power
But I'm still alone
And I guess that's the hardest part

But sometimes when these corporate walls get too tight
I mentally jump!
And now I'm a revolutionist
And now I'm free from mental bondage

No comments: